Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH) is a wholly owned and operated by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. Headquartered in Pembroke, NC in the heart of the Lumbee Territory, LTH serves as a holding company with multiple subsidiaries that service diverse federal agencies. The current subsidiaries include:
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (All Other Support Services NAICS: 561990; DUNS #968936380; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee IT Solutions, LLC (Engineering Services, NAICS: 541330; DUNS #117549596; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee 56 Construction, LLC (Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, NAICS: 236220; DUNS #117549603)
LTH exists to provide economic resources to the Lumbee Tribal Government for delivery to our Tribal Members. All employees of LTH and its subsidiaries are committed to providing world class service to its customers and partners while striving for excellence.
Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal employment opportunity to employees and applicants for employment and will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, military veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, genetic information, or mental or physical disability (and medical condition, for employees in California).
Logistics Specialist IV (Manpower, Personnel and Training)
- Job Title
- Logistics Specialist IV (Manpower, Personnel and Training)
- Job ID
- Stafford, VA 22556
- Other Location
Logistics Management Specialist IV (Logistics Analyst / Manpower Personnel &Training)
LTE Office, Stafford, Va.
The Logistics Management Specialist will provide Manpower, Personnel and Training (MP&T) support to the Program Executive Officer Land Systems (PEO LS) and will be assigned directly to the PEO LS Senior Manpower, Personnel, and Training Lead. The Logistics Management Specialist will provide direct support to the MPT Lead and as needed support to the assigned program offices as directed..
- Develop, provide input, and submit for review, documentation required to meet contract obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 5 years of direct experience
- Background in the development of military training materials required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and SharePoint
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be able to maintain a Secret security clearance.
Travel is not anticipated
Benefits & Compensation
New employees are eligible to participate in the company’s benefits plan on their day of hire unless noted otherwise.
- Medical Insurance – 60% Employer Paid
- Vision & Dental Insurance, Long Term & Short-Term Disability, Group Life and AD&D Insurance – 100% Employer Paid
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Savings Plan – 100% match for the first 3% contributed; 50% match up to 5% contributed (no vesting period) *Eligibility is the first of the month after your date of hire
- Paid holidays - Ten (10) per year
- Paid Time Off - One hundred-twenty (120) accrued hours per year
- Professional Development Program
- Salary will be determined based on the individual’s education and experience level
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (LTE) is an 8(a) certified, Tribally-Owned and Operated government services provider, and subsidiary of Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH), which is wholly-owned by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. We are a Native American, 8(a), Disadvantaged Small Business with a primary NAICS code of 541611. Our reputation for excellence is built on providing defined and repeatable support and services to agencies across the U.S. Government.
To learn more about LTE visit our website: https://www.ltellc.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status