Tier 1 Technical Support
- Job Title
- Tier 1 Technical Support
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
Job Title: Tier 1 Technical Support
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Travel Required: No
AutoAlert is the original disruptor in the automotive software space. Our Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform is revolutionizing the dealership-customer relationship, creating direct opportunities for meaningful connections and seamless experiences both online and offline.
AutoAlert offers a portfolio of innovative solutions that maximize dealership profitability by focusing on customer relationships and creating direct opportunities for meaningful data-driven connections. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert is the leading automotive software and data mining provider, enhancing customer relationships that lead to repeat sales, service, and increased loyalty. AutoAlert’s mission is to empower innovative automotive partnerships to improve data-driven customer experiences. AutoAlert is proud to lead the industry in data security, with independently audited high-level security in place via Soc 2 Type 2 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certifications.
We are looking for Tier 1 Technical Support to join our organization. You will be charged with servicing our AutoAlert customers through incoming calls, emails, and chats. You will be expected to deliver one-call resolution while guiding our customers to additional training and instructional material to support current steps or next steps in their understanding of our suite of products.
You are a team player with problem-solving skills and an innovative mindset. You will be part of a diverse, collaborative team of hardworking individuals supporting both internal and external customers, while demonstrating the desire to provide a world-class user experience.
- Handle inbound customer inquiries from numerous sources, including phone, email, and chat
- Diagnose initial inbound tickets within two hours of submission
- Create comprehensive Salesforce tickets detailing inbound communication received
- Close tickets via One-Call resolution or escalate customer experiences according to Client Care standards and documentation
- Provide necessary supporting documentation to appropriate team members for any escalated issues and maintain open lines of communication with the customer throughout the escalation process
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with customers while troubleshooting issues up to and including point-of-satisfaction resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer-facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of the organization to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results
- Ability to adapt positively to changing priorities and to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
• Be a Role Model
• Be Passionate About our Partners’ Success
• Own Working Together
• Deliver Results
Living the AutoAlert values is core to all team members’ success. We welcome and encourage all people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, focused on providing a positive place for you to grow your career.
If you require assistance applying for open positions, please reach out to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AutoAlert provides a robust benefits package to eligible employees. Eligibility requirements apply to all plans in the United States and Canada. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter benefits offerings at will.
Please email email@example.com for salary, leadership level, and benefits information.
AutoAlert is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. AutoAlert does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. AutoAlert will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with AutoAlert. We are unable to sponsor H1-B Visas at this time. To protect our Dealer/Client relationships, we will require written consent from a General Manager or higher to move to the interview process if coming from a dealership.