Wire Harness Assembler
- Job Title
- Wire Harness Assembler
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68110
- Other Location
Whether it is concepting new ideas or improving an existing product to enhance productivity – Ceres is ready to help bring ideas to life. We provide concept generation, detailed design, prototyping, testing, refinement, as well as manufacturing specialized machinery and purpose-built attachments. Our team of Mechanical, Industrial and Electrical Engineers has over 100 years of combined experience, and they, along with our technicians, welders and fabricators, complete our team of experts in analyzing concept generation, designing, and specifying components for complex systems and then bring them to life through our manufacturing capabilities.
Ceres is looking for a Wire Harness Assembler responsible for assembling wire harnesses and control panels to be used in the building of specialized heavy equipment machinery. You’ll work in a time-sensitive shop environment supporting technicians and engineers. You’ll order parts and supplies necessary to complete the requested assembles. We’ll train the right person who has an attention for detail and who can meet deadlines to keep production running and uninterrupted.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-891-7555.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Interpret and follow cut sheets / job orders
- Assembly of wiring harnesses and control panels using hand tools and proper assembly techniques
- Solder, crimp, and install specialized connectors
- Troubleshoot and test assemblies
- Utilize internal company software to process work orders
- Preparing layout boards for new engineering designs
- Defining new prints for new assemblies
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Ceres specializes in equipment and attachments that require a high degree of mechanical, hydraulic and/or electrical functionality. Our team of engineers, along with our technicians, welders and fabricators, have over 100 years of combined experience in:
- Concept Generation
- Specifying complex systems
- Manufacturing capabilities
Ceres is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Ceres shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.