Regional Sales Manager - Northern CA/NV/UT
- Job Title
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern CA/NV/UT
- Job ID
- Other Location
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Remote – Northern CA/NV/UT
Travel Required: Yes
AutoAlert is the original disruptor in the automotive software space. Our Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform is revolutionizing the dealership-customer relationship, creating direct opportunities for meaningful connections and seamless experiences both online and offline.
AutoAlert offers a portfolio of innovative solutions that maximize dealership profitability by focusing on customer relationships and creating direct opportunities for meaningful data-driven connections. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert is the leading automotive software and data mining provider, enhancing customer relationships that lead to repeat sales, service, and increased loyalty. AutoAlert’s mission is to empower innovative automotive partnerships to improve data-driven customer experiences. AutoAlert is proud to lead the industry in data security, with independently audited high-level security in place via Soc 2 Type 2 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certifications.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager with extensive automotive experience to join our organization. You will be charged with generating revenue within an assigned territory by offering AutoAlert’s product suite of solutions to potential customers to enhance their sales and operations functions.
You are a team player with problem-solving skills and an innovative mindset. You will be part of a diverse, collaborative sales team of hardworking individuals to generate new revenue and relationship building.
• Promote AutoAlert, AutoAlert CXM Platform, and its core products with the end goal of creating value for customers and collecting new revenue
• Maintain accurate CRM (Salesforce) system data
• Manage relationships for each prospect by fact-finding, follow-up, identifying customers’ needs, presenting pricing options, and overcoming objections
• Interact with decision-makers such as Senior Management and business owners, cultivating a lasting business relationship
• Ensure that weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals are met or exceeded
• Provide accurate forecasting and develop weekly and monthly sales plan to manage the sales channel
• Travel to and attend trade shows and other company events as required
• Regularly discuss your ideas, initiatives, and status reports with your manager to achieve established goals and objectives.
• Other duties as assigned
• Extensive data mining and CRM experience
• Automotive Background
• Consistent track record of setting and achieving personal and team sales goals
• Ability to take initiative and prioritize
• Strong persuasive speaking skills
• Time management
• Problem-solving, including independent judgment and discretion
• Excellent customer-facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of the organization to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving and results
• Ability to adapt positively to changing priorities and to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
Across all teams, we look for the following Values:
• Be a Role Model
• Be Passionate About our Partners’ Success
• Own Working Together
• Deliver Results
Living the AutoAlert values is core to all team members’ success. We welcome and encourage all people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, focused on providing a positive place for you to grow your career.
If you require assistance applying for open positions, please reach out to Human Resources at email@example.com.
AutoAlert provides a robust benefits package to eligible employees. Eligibility requirements apply to all plans in the United States and Canada. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter benefits offerings at will.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for salary, leadership level, and benefits information.
AutoAlert is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. AutoAlert does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. AutoAlert will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with AutoAlert. We are unable to sponsor H1-B Visas at this time. To protect our Dealer/Client relationships, we will require written consent from a General Manager or higher to move to the interview process if coming from a dealership.