Redi-Mix Truck Driver
- Job Title
- Redi-Mix Truck Driver
- Job ID
- Fort Pierre, SD 57532
- Other Location
When you choose a career with Morris, Inc., you are part of our Team and Family. The Morris, Inc. Team is comprised of dedicated and hardworking employees who strive to be their best and support others at work and throughout the community. Morris, Inc. takes pride in being a leader in wages and benefits in the construction industry, and it is our responsibility to show and give every member of our Team a rewarding career opportunity. From annual fish and steak fries to fishing and golf tournaments, we provide our employees with an environment that brings teams and families together. This means keeping our projects within a reasonable radius so you can be home every night.
For more information, contact our lead recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org or 531-301-7967.
As a Morris, Inc. Redi Mix Truck Driver, you will be helping to build South Dakota by delivering concrete to road construction projects. This position is local and does not typically require any overnight travel! Holding a Class A or B CDL is required. Morris, Inc. Pay will range from $20 to $23 hourly based on experience and licenses held.
- Transports freshly mixed concrete to job sites in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Communicates project statuses and any schedule changes with dispatch using a radio or cellphone.
- Upon completion of the delivery, washes residual concrete from the truck which will require the driver to climb on the truck. Washes are completed approximately 10 times per day.
- Maintains proper CDL licensing and follows all Morris, Inc. and DOT/FMCSA policies and regulations.
- Completes daily pre and post trip inspections, maintains proper paperwork, and escalates maintenance recommendations to service shop as necessary.
- Class A or B CDL required
- Ability to acquire and maintain CDL license (satisfactory driving record, DOT physical, etc.) required
- Basic knowledge of DOT requirements and regulations as well as local and state transportation laws preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.