When you need AC, heating, or plumbing services, look no further than Horizon Services. For nearly 30 years, we’ve been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of service at reasonable rates.
Plumber - immediate need!
- Job Title
- Plumber - immediate need!
- Job ID
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Other Location
Are you an experienced Plumbing Technician who's looking to grow your career with a well established company?Do you have at least 1 year of hands-on experience, earned by working in the field?Are you ready to be a part of a team that is continually recognized as one of the best places to work in the area?
Stop Searching and Apply TODAY with Horizon Services!
We are currently looking for experienced Plumbing Technicians like you!
At Horizon Services, we take pride in our reputation for extraordinary service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability by hiring the best people in the industry.
What You'll Do:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and service new residential drain systems in the homes of our clients.
- Communicate with customers ensuring satisfaction
We are committed to seeing our employees succeed, both professionally and personally. Horizon offers the support and benefits of being the largest air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the region, combined with the small, local feel of a company that appreciates its customers and its employees.
- Tech School graduate and 1 year of experience as a Plumbing Technician
- Valid driver's license
- Clean and neat appearance with strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Industry leading pay. Earn up to $30 per hour (depending on experience) PLUS Bonus incentives
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work
- There is NO ON CALL! We also offer four 10-hour shifts with three days off. Examples of schedules we are looking to hire for are Monday-Friday, Tuesday-Saturday, and Sunday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Full health insurance benefits package with 401k
- Paid Time Off: minimum two weeks after 90 days (we MATCH your current PTO balance if greater than two weeks)
- Company Supplied Tools (including PRO-PRESS)
- Fully stocked warehouse with parts runners operating 7 days a week
- New, clean, fully stocked truck
- Training and development programs (tankless water heater training, gas training, well pump training, Nexstar Customer Service Training, and more)
- Opportunities for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting from within!
- Company phone and iPad = no paperwork
- Yearly boot allowance and tool co-op program to upgrade personal tools
- Our shop is stocked with water, Gatorade, coffee, and snacks
If you want to grow your career in a fun, family-oriented work environment where your efforts are recognized, join our team at Horizon!
We’d love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.