Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH) is a wholly owned and operated by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. Headquartered in Pembroke, NC in the heart of the Lumbee Territory, LTH serves as a holding company with multiple subsidiaries that service diverse federal agencies. The current subsidiaries include:
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (All Other Support Services NAICS: 561990; DUNS #968936380; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee IT Solutions, LLC (Engineering Services, NAICS: 541330; DUNS #117549596; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee 56 Construction, LLC (Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, NAICS: 236220; DUNS #117549603)
LTH exists to provide economic resources to the Lumbee Tribal Government for delivery to our Tribal Members. All employees of LTH and its subsidiaries are committed to providing world class service to its customers and partners while striving for excellence.
Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal employment opportunity to employees and applicants for employment and will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, military veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, genetic information, or mental or physical disability (and medical condition, for employees in California).
Business & Marketing Intern
- Job Title
- Business & Marketing Intern
- Job ID
- Pembroke, NC 28372
- Other Location
Business & Marketing Intern
The Business & Marketing Intern will help with developing and implementing the company web-based marketing strategy to promote the company’s brand, attract visitors and potential leads, and generate sales. They will provide input and assist with creating the company’s print and social media advertising campaigns, conducting market research, producing promotional materials and suggesting creative ways to increase brand awareness. Ultimately, they will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Create content in multiple formats to release across various social channels to improve reach and engagement, then monitor the success of the campaign through defined KPIs
- Assist with developing and implementing/managing our branding strategy for each social media platform
- Create engaging content in text, image, and video format
- Design social media posts that will sustain the curiosity of readers
- Oversee the layout of all social media accounts and the company’s website
- Work with multiple teams to ensure cohesiveness in all the text, image, and video content created for our platforms
- Collaborates with various staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results
- Ensure maximum effectiveness by staying up-to-date with any changes on all social platforms
- Train co-workers on how to use social media in a beneficial way
- Monitor and report on online feedback and reviews
- Create an optimal schedule for posting, considering both customer engagement metrics as well as web traffic
- Current student or recent graduate in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Knowledge of marketing principles and online strategies
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Knowledge of multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Familiar with HTML and web design and publishing
- Knowledge of monitoring SEO/SEM campaigns
- Proficient with Google Analytics, keyword research, and SEO
- Ability to deliver creative text, image, and video content
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project) to include formatting and editing of documents
Deputy Vice President of Operations
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Security Clearance Requirements
This position does not require a security clearance.
Travel RequirementsTravel for this position is not anticipated, but may be required, less than 5%.
Lumbee IT Solutions, LLC (LITS) is an 8(a) certified, tribally owned, and operated government services provider, and a subsidiary of Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH), which is wholly owned by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. LITS specializes in Engineering, Data Management, Data Analysis & Reporting, Configuration Management, and Integration.
To learn more about LITS visit our website: http://www.lumbeeits.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status