- Job Title
- Penetration Tester
- Job ID
- Suitland, MD
- Other Location
Our client is a rapidly growing information security and information technology company in Washington, DC. We are looking to hire a Senior Penetration Tester to support a full range of cyber security services on a long-term. The position is full time/permanent and will support a US Government civilian agency. The position is available immediately upon finding a qualified candidate with the appropriate background clearance.
Currently Remote but must live local to Suitland MD. Will eventually be onsite.
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Please send an updated resume and salary requirement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of capabilities and requirements analysis, cyber defense and vulnerability assessment tools and their capabilities, complex data structures, computer algorithms, programming principles, concepts and practices of processing digital forensic data.
- Knowledge of vulnerability information dissemination sources (e.g., alerts, advisories, errata, and bulletins).
- Plan and create penetration methods, scripts and tests
- Understanding of incident categories, incident responses, and timelines for responses.
- Experience with incident response and handling methodologies.
- Carry out remote testing of a client's network or onsite testing of their infrastructure to expose weaknesses in security
- Network access, identity, and access management experience (e.g., public key infrastructure, Oauth, OpenID, SAML, SPML).
- Indepth understanding of network hardware devices and functions and network traffic analysis methods.
- Knowledge of server diagnostic tools and fault identification techniques.
- Simulate security breaches to test a system's relative security
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10+ years’ penetration testing experience as well as additional experience in network security, reverse engineering, programming, databases, mainframes, web applications
- One or more of the following certifications preferred:
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) Certification
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Experience conducting vulnerability scans and recognizing vulnerabilities in security systems.