Assistant Property Manager
- Job Title
- Assistant Property Manager
- Job ID
- Oak Brook, IL 60181
- Other Location
Assistant Property Manager
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
Are you open to an exciting career with unlimited growth opportunities? Eager to join an award-winning company with room for advancement, support, and mentorship?
Hiffman National, Chicago’s leading commercial real estate firm, and Crain’s Chicago & Chicago Tribune Top Workplace, is seeking an experienced individual to fill an Assistant Property Manager position located in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment with a methodical approach in responding to employee inquiries while maintaining company standards. This role requires strong organizational and follow-up skills, attention to detail, and openness to new ideas and procedures.
Within this role, the Assistant Property Manager will aid tenants, owners, and managers in processing information, updating essential records, providing exceptional customer service, and serving as an essential member of the team.
- Assisting in A/R process includes preparing reports, tracking collections, and contacting tenants
- Assisting in writing the narrative section of the monthly financial reports(s)
- Lease abstracting
- Assisting in the monthly property reporting process including variance writing
- Tenant/vendor relations
- Engineering/maintenance coordination
- Online Work order experience
- Processing of A/P Invoices including verifying pricing, coding and approving
- Train and mentor Property Assistant.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year university is preferred.
- 2-4 years of commercial real estate management experience.
- Real Estate License in process or completed within 6 months of hiring date
- Experience with Industrial Building Management
- Familiarity with financial/property management software
- Illustrates a desire to grow and improve the business and team.
Why Hiffman National
Hiffman National is an award-winning property solutions provider for owners and occupiers of commercial real estate throughout the country. Hiffman National’s business lines include property management services, project services, accounting, and marketing services for institutional and private owners of office, industrial, medical office, and retail real estate. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Hiffman National currently manages more than 600 office, medical, retail, and industrial assets nationally and operates satellite offices across the country.
Hiffman National Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Plans
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Flexible Work Hours and Hybrid Office Environment
- Proximity to major highways and thoroughfares
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Top Workplace Nominations
- Community Engagement and Impact Opportunities
- Task Forces and Involvement Opportunities for all employees
For more information, please visit hiffman.com