At AIRmasters we are all about trust and communication. In a time when you can’t always be sure what you’re getting, you can be confident and feel safe with AIRmasters. Founded in 1993, AIRmasters is Central Illinois’ premier HVAC/R mechanical contractor and has become one of the most respected and trusted companies in Central Illinois.
Hot Side - Refrigeration Technician
- Job Title
- Hot Side - Refrigeration Technician
- Job ID
- Springfield, IL 62702
- Other Location
At AIRmasters, we are all about trust and communication! Our employees are dedicated, highly trained professionals who are committed to meeting the demanding needs of our very diverse and growing customer base. If you're looking for a unique place to work and a great place to start and/or finish your career with a company that is honest, straightforward, and values your professional development, join us at AIRmasters!
We are seeking an experienced Hot Side-Restaurant Refrigerant Technician to service and install a variety of mechanical Hot Side-Restaurant Refrigerant equipment. Applicants are not required to have experience with everything on the list, but should be field ready experienced technicians who specialize in at least a few of the following areas.
The annual package for this position is $65,000 - $135,000 per year (commensurate with experience/ability & hours worked). Possible tailored sign-on bonuses available.
What You'll Do:
Diagnosis, Repair and Replacement of:
- Restaurant Equipment & Hot Side
- Exhaust and Makeup Air systems
- Reach in refrigeration
- Walk in Coolers and Freezers
- Ice Machines
- Package gas/electric rooftop units with economizers
- Package and split system boilers and chillers
- VAV units and systems
- VRV/VRF Systems
- BAS & DDC controls
- Union Position: Pay, excellent health coverage benefits, and annual increases
- Possible tailored incentives
- Annual Package of $65,000 - $135,000 per year (commensurate with experience/ability & hours worked)
- Up to 10 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- New fleet of service vehicles plus company provided tools as needed
- Many paid continued education opportunities
- Field and support staff are friendly and always around to help with tech support and other tech needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.