JIRACOR is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Rev D registered SBA 8(a) company
enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness.
- Job Title
- Reliability Engineer
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32826
- Other Location
The Reliability Engineer analyzes the reliability in design, cost, weight, production and consumer satisfaction of company products. Develops the methods and measures of analysis based on customer and contractual obligations. Prepares reports, charts and diagrams to disclose results and highlight areas for further investigation. The Reliability Engineering will assist all the Logistics meetings to ensure that the Logistics Product Data (LPD), Production Drawings and Associated Lists (PDAL), Technical Manuals (TMs) and Technical Publications (TPs) are being prepared according with the contract specialty engineering requirements.
- The Reliability Engineer will use well-defined reliability and systems engineering processes to develop, design, and verify that the system/product meets the user’s documented reliability requirements and needs.
- Performs Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis per MIL-STD-1629A or equivalent
- Performs Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis to determine cost effective maintenance strategies on physical assets
- Researches and analyzes failure and maintenance data to determine causes of failure, failure trends, criticality rankings, maintenance improvement opportunities, etc.
- Researches new maintenance techniques and technologies such as Predictive Maintenance (PdM) techniques to identify improvement opportunities
- Perform Maintenance Optimization of Maintenance Actions utilizing provided software that optimizes Preventative Maintenance, Inspection Schedules, and Predictive Maintenance
- Assist the ILS Product Support Section Maintenance Plans by providing Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) support; identifying safety, structural, functional, and economic significant items
- Assist in maintenance tasks, resources, and cost data base that tracks:
- Maintenance tasks: Corrective, Preventative and Condition Based
- Average duration of maintenance tasks
- Frequency of maintenance tasks; scheduled and unscheduled
- Resource demands and maintenance costs
- Ability to make formal presentations to large groups and be able to interact well in a team atmosphere with engineers, subcontractors, program managers and customers during the investigation, documentation and resolution of system failures
- Performs other duties as tasked
- BS in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience working within Aerospace environment performing maintenance analysis actions relative to FRACAS, Life Cycle Cost, LORA, FMECA, RCM, CBM, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of various systems including aircraft systems and ground vehicles
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to take proactive approach to identifying organizational maintenance and logistical requirements and developing course of action for implementation strategy
- Be willing to work overtime on occasion
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be qualified to obtain, currently hold, or have held a Secret Clearance
Option 1: Create a New Profile
News & Announcements
- JIRACOR – 2018 Success Stories Honoree in Central Florida
- Immersive Game-Based Training Courseware Contract Opens Bid Door for JIRACOR
- JIRACOR Awarded sub-contract for new US Army laser training system
- JIRACOR Awarded SBA 8(a) Certification
- JIRACOR has received ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D Certification
Commitment to Quality
We are here to provide
the best possible support for you.
3275 Progress Drive
Orlando, FL 32826