Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH) is a wholly owned and operated by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. Headquartered in Pembroke, NC in the heart of the Lumbee Territory, LTH serves as a holding company with multiple subsidiaries that service diverse federal agencies. The current subsidiaries include:
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (All Other Support Services NAICS: 561990; DUNS #968936380; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee IT Solutions, LLC (Engineering Services, NAICS: 541330; DUNS #117549596; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee 56 Construction, LLC (Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, NAICS: 236220; DUNS #117549603)
LTH exists to provide economic resources to the Lumbee Tribal Government for delivery to our Tribal Members. All employees of LTH and its subsidiaries are committed to providing world class service to its customers and partners while striving for excellence.
Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal employment opportunity to employees and applicants for employment and will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, military veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, genetic information, or mental or physical disability (and medical condition, for employees in California).
Program Manager (LTE)
- Job Title
- Program Manager (LTE)
- Job ID
- Stafford, VA 22556
- Other Location
The Program Manager (PM) will oversee and provided day-to-day direction / guidance on contracted projects managing performance, providing resources, and determining approach to meet the stated requirements. The PM is responsible to ensure the development and implement of all planning activities associated with the assigned projects using tools, methods, and /or processes that are considered industry best practices. In assuring the requirements are met on assigned contracts, the PM will oversee the submittal of all project Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRLs). All LTE PMs are involved in the development of new strategies, processes, and procedures and are responsible for participating in the development of new opportunities. The PM is the assigned supervisor for all personnel assigned directly to the project. The PM must have the ability to work with a wide range of professionals across different disciplines to include communicating directly with the LTE assigned Contracting personnel to ensure integration of efforts and full support to the customer.
- Lead, direct, and manage assigned project(s)
- Manage, oversee, and status all aspects of assigned project to appropriately lead the effort
- Review and approve projects and financial records / products
- Communicate team performance as well as guide team members to ensure the project is managed and meets contractual requirements and meets LTE stated objectives / deadlines
- Execute and refine a portfolio of program initiatives to meet organizational goals
- Ensure project personnel have the tools, training, and methods to perform assigned tasks and meet contractual requirements
- Develop and refine the scope of the program in response to evolving organizational and community context
- Support program initiatives with marketing copy, samples, market research or other key data
- Build and leverage community and federal relationships to promote and support the program
- Support LTE initiatives as required to include support the pursuit of new opportunities, provide support to other PMs or projects and develop, monitor, support critical standards and / or processes and procedures
- Develop, provide input, and submit for review, documentation required to meet contract obligations
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Ten years of prior experience working in project related field (DoD, DoS for example). Experience should include increase responsibility from managing individual projects to overseeing multiple projects / portfolios of projects in a program. *Certificate from a recognized leadership training program can substitute for up to three years of experience
- Possess excellent communication and strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate insights and analysis to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
Preferred: Program Management Institute: Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification or
Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) or other acceptable program certifications.
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be able to maintain a Secret security clearance.
Travel RequirementsTravel is anticipated to be approximately 10%.
Director Program Management Office
Benefits & Compensation
New employees are eligible to participate in the company’s benefits plan on their day of hire unless noted otherwise.
- Medical Insurance – 60% Employer Paid
- Vision & Dental Insurance, Long Term & Short-Term Disability, Group Life and AD&D Insurance – 100% Employer Paid
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Savings Plan – 100% match for the first 3% contributed; 50% match up to 5% contributed (no vesting period) *Eligibility is the first of the month after your date of hire
- Paid holidays - Ten (10) per year
- Paid Time Off - One hundred-twenty (120) accrued hours per year
- Professional Development Program
- Salary will be determined based on the individual’s education and experience level
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (LTE) is an 8(a) certified, Tribally-Owned and Operated government services provider, and subsidiary of Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH), which is wholly-owned by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. We are a Native American, 8(a), Disadvantaged Small Business with a primary NAICS code of 541611. Our reputation for excellence is built on providing defined and repeatable support and services to agencies across the U.S. Government.
To learn more about LTE visit our website: https://www.ltellc.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status