Registered Nurse (RN), Emergency Department (ED), Night Shift, Full-Time
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse (RN), Emergency Department (ED), Night Shift, Full-Time
- Job ID
- Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
- Other Location
Registered Nurse Job (RN), Emergency Department (ED), Full-Time, Nights
MyMichigan Medical Center-Sault (formerly know as War Memorial) located in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan is hiring a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) for the Emergency Department.
Striving to serve the needs of our region for more than 100 years, MyMichigan Medical Center-Sault is loyal to the community and region and will continue to strive for excellence in healthcare.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Currently licensed by the Board of Licensing and Regulation in the State of Michigan as a Registered Nurse.
- One year experience in acute care RN, Grad Nurse, or Nurse Intern required.
- Geriatric Certification recommended.
- Cross trained to the specialty area as a C1 or C2 is required.
- ACLS and BCLS required.
- CCRN recommended.
- PALS required within one year of hire.
- Basic Dysrhythmia/EKG course post-graduation required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Coordinate total nursing care for patients of all ages.
- Participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient teams.
- The Registered Nurse is seen as a role model for exhibiting the Behavioral Standards and Customer Service expectations of MyMichigan Medical Center-Sault.
Benefits of working at MyMichigan Medical Center-Sault:
- No Healthcare Premiums for individuals or families
- Available HSA
- Retirement matching
- Short Term Disability 70% of salary
MyMichigan Medical Center-Sault believes in purpose, worthwhile work and making a difference in our great community. Apply today for the Registered Nurse (RN) position and join us on our Journey to Excellence!
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at MyMichigan Medical Center-Sault will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. MyMichigan Medical Center-Sault does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
- Required Skills
Currently licensed by the Board of Licensing and Regulation in the State of Michigan as a Registered Nurse.
One year experience in acute care RN, grad nurse or nurse intern required.
Cross Trained to the specialty area as a C1 or C2 is required.
NRP verified within 12 months from date of hire.
TNCC required within one year of employment in ER.
HAZMAT Awareness Training within six months of employment in Emergency Department.
ACLS and PALS preferred within six months of hire.
Basic Dysrhythmia/EKG course required within six months of hire.
Option 2: Create a New Profile