Ruyle Mechanical Services Inc. provides comprehensive heating and cooling solutions for commercial and industrial entities across Illinois. As one of the leading mechanical service providers in the state, Ruyle continues to live up to its reputation of excellence by offering sensible energy solutions that consider environmental impact while maintaining a low operations budget.
Energy Services Engineer
- Job Title
- Energy Services Engineer
- Job ID
- Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
- Other Location
Ruyle Mechanical Services, now a part of PremiStar, is a heating and cooling solutions company providing services to commercial and industrial entities across Illinois. As one of the leading mechanical service providers in the state, Ruyle continues to live up to its reputation of excellence by offering sensible energy solutions that consider environmental impact while maintaining a low operations budget. With over 75+ years in the HVAC/R industry, we have developed a long-standing reputation of superior quality in Illinois, and we boast the best technicians in the business! We are currently searching for a Energy Services Engineer for our business.
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. basic understanding of HVAC systems. Excellent computer skills and able/willing to learn new software tools. You will be working on a Windows PC daily utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Perform engineering calculations on HVAC systems for energy efficiency projects.
- Perform site visits to research and development of projects.
- Assist in feasibility studies that are being performed.
- Assist in developing and implementing new Energy Service Agreements/Measurement and Verification for customers.
- Assist in proposals with incentives and ROIs for projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Desktop PC, Microsoft Office Suite, and energy software’s.
- 401k Plan
- Medical, dental, and Vision plans offered.
- Employer-paid short term & Life.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- College coursework is preferred or equal field experience. Certified Energy Manager (CEM) preferred
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.