Ruyle Mechanical Services Inc. provides comprehensive heating and cooling solutions for commercial and industrial entities across Illinois. As one of the leading mechanical service providers in the state, Ruyle continues to live up to its reputation of excellence by offering sensible energy solutions that consider environmental impact while maintaining a low operations budget.
Energy Services Engineer
- Job Title
- Energy Services Engineer
- Job ID
- Deerfield, IL 60015
- Other Location
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. basic understanding of HVAC systems. Excellent computer skills and able/willing to learn new software tools. You will be working on a Windows PC daily utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Perform engineering calculations on HVAC systems for energy efficiency projects.
- Perform site visits to research and development of projects.
- Assist in feasibility studies that are being performed.
- Assist in developing and implement new Energy Service Agreements/Measurement and Verification for customers.
- Assist in proposals with incentives and ROIs for projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Desktop PC, Microsoft Office Suite, and energy software’s.
- 401k Plan
- Medical, dental, and Vision plans offered.
- Employer-paid short term & Life.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
College coursework is preferred or equal field experience. Certified Energy Manager (CEM) preferred
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.