- Job Title
- Warehouse Picker
- Job ID
- Portage, MI 49002
- Other Location
EG Workforce is hiring Warehouse Associates on behalf of Kendall Electric in Portage, MI. Kendall is an electrical distributor providing a knowledgeable resource for electrical equipment with an unequaled level of customer service.
Order pickers will use a RF Scanner, Step Ladder (when needed), and a Cart to pick product for customer orders. Pickers will pick 230 to 250 parts a shift and will walk around 25,000 to 35,000 steps each shift.
- Pay Rate: $17 per hour
- Monday through Friday from 3:30pm to 1am (or until orders have been completed)
- Contract to Hire Position (able to be hired-in after 90-Days pending 30-Day and 60-Day Review)
- Must be able to work with small parts for the entire shift.
- Must be able to lift at least 70lbs regularly.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift.
- Must be able to bend, lift, and twist.
- Gloves Provided if needed/wanted.
Hired-In Perks at Kendall:
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- 1-Year of Warehouse Experience.
- 3 Weeks of Vacation; Pro-Rated Based on Fiscal Year Beginning October
- 401K with Company Match
- Kendall is Employee Owned; Stock Options are Given Annually
- 100% vested after 5 years
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Personal EG Recruiter to assist you and answer any questions
- Referral Program
- Eligible for Benefits (medical, vision, dental and HSA) on the 1st of the Month following 60-Days of employment
- Eligible for 6 Paid Holidays after 1500-Hours