Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Senior Workday Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Workday Analyst
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
SENIOR WORKDAY ANALYST
JOB PURPOSE: The Sr. HRIS Analyst plays a vital role in enabling its customers to optimize the organization’s HRIS systems and create business value. Production support, reporting, data analysis, and configuring new Workday functionality are primary responsibilities. This individual works closely with team members and business partners to interpret data and develop solutions that provide value to our customers.
This position will require collaboration across the business to develop and implement data-driven solutions to ensure adherence to company compliance standards and maintaining internal audit process to ensure data integrity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages end to end employee data flow, deep understanding the payroll implication of the data entered. Integration support with 3rd party vendors.
- Works collaboratively with HR partners and team members to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary
- Reviews system data on a regular basis to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and completeness both within and across systems
- Follow up with HR, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and Department Managers to resolve data integrity issues
- Escalate Data Processing issues to Management, along with recommendations for potential solutions
- Must use discretion and independent judgment in data analysis and reviewing data integrity issues
- Generate standard HRIS Reports as prescribed
- Runs queries and reports to analyze data
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Work to research and resolve issues with data
- Lead enhancement projects and change management. Gather, build and document business requirements from corporate supporting teams, liaise with IT on these requirements and test the resulting enhancements to ensure accurate functionality.
- Develop and deliver training
- Identify/Develop/Implement streamlined process
- Provide alternate solutions and recommendations for complex business issues
- Provide Tier II Support via internal ticketing tool.
- Identify and prioritize key optimization opportunities
- Maintain awareness on applicable Workday updates and trends, including evaluation and system testing for Workday releases.
- Develop change management communications for Workday enhancements
- Maintain up to date documentation for job aids, Opus materials, and business requirements
- Manage documentation, including job aids, Opus materials, and business requirements related to the configuration of the core Workday system.
- Execute mass data changes in core system (e.g. EIBs), ensuring highest level of data integrity and customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study or 4+ years of HRIS work experience
- Recent Workday HRIS experience is required
- Recent Workday Benefit Configuration experience is required
- Strong technical implementation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality to sensitive employee information
- Self-starter. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Team-oriented with the ability to build relationships and foster trust at all levels of the organization
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills; including oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Exercises independent judgement and discretion in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Ability to create dashboards, metrics, and advance analytical reports in Workday
- Advanced MS Excel skills and Proficient in other MS Office Suite products
- 3+ years of Workday HRIS experience
- Workday Certification