- Job Title
- PROJECT MANAGER
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- Other Location
CoreRx, a dynamic pharmaceutical technology company that empowers its employees with responsibility and offers a supportive and highly progressive work environment. At CoreRx you will find a challenging career path directed towards growth and opportunity. We employ talented, motivated people - team players who are innovative thinkers. We offer our employees a comprehensive, competitive program of benefits and a corporate culture based on core values that include innovation, a results-oriented focus and ethical behavior.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. Plan the project:
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
The Project Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years experience in Project Manager role in the pharmaceutical industry highly preferred.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree required (Preferably in a Science or Technical Field).
We are an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all applicable Federal and State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action with our hiring activities. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status.
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that CoreRx Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, CoreRx Inc. will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.