Clinical Outcomes Manager/Population Health Manager
- Job Title
- Clinical Outcomes Manager/Population Health Manager
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX 77304
- Other Location
The Clinical Outcomes Manager has responsibility for clinical care coordination, population health, and clinical quality improvement efforts of the health center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the Medical Director to coordinate and record the activities of QI/QA staff meetings.
- Works with the Medical Director on a Value Based Care healthcare model.
- Management of the clinical care coordination personnel that coordinate specialist referrals, acute care follow-up, and external imaging/procedure orders.
- Management of the population health activities that oversee the tracking and closing of opportunity gaps among select subpopulations of patients through electronic data logs.
- Collaborate with the Medical Director to initiate and implement new technologies to engage the patient population to improve quality gaps and outcomes.
- Management of the center’s Patient Centered Medical Home Recertification efforts with oversight by the Medical Director.
- Work with the Medical Director on the clinical quality improvement efforts to identify, plan, execute improvement efforts and the collection and analysis of outcome data.
- Collaborate closely with the Business Intelligence Analyst and Director of the Electronic Health Record to update our software packages to changes in quality measures.
- Point of contact with numerous health plans and payors regarding their population health and quality improvement initiatives. Responsible for keeping Clinical leadership up to date on changes to these initiatives.
- Works with the Medical Director to design and implement the training of providers and clinical staff on department initiatives.
- Participate in various committees and workgroups to review quality standards, develop performance improvement programs, and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Provide leadership and direction to reporting staff.
- Generate reports for internal and external use.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree from four-year college or university required. Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience in healthcare industry required.