Careers at Source2
Source2 is the largest RPO firm in Central Florida, and we work with a variety of clients across North America. We specialize in high-volume recruiting of essential frontline employees who "keep the world running."
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talented professionals with shared values and a passion for what they do. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
We're looking for driven individuals who enjoy a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced environment working with both internal teams and external clients and candidates.
At Source2 we believe that cultural fit, passion, aptitude and ethics are even more important than experience. We pride ourselves on helping people get the training and practical knowledge they need to launch their recruiting or HR career, and giving experienced professionals continued growth opportunities. If you are a motivated self-starter with an interest in recruiting, retention and client service, we'd love to speak with you.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Employee Engagement Specialist
- Job Title
- Employee Engagement Specialist
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
Employee Engagement Specialist
Are you an HR professional that has previous experience with employee engagement? Do you have a passion for helping those around you? If you are someone who enjoys interacting with people and has a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
Source2 is seeking a people-focused, results-oriented Employee Engagement Specialist as a vital member of our Recruitment Operations team. We will be working together to improve the new hire experience and retention for our client.
As a Source2 Employee Engagement Specialist, you will be responsible for engaging new hires through their first 9 months of employment.
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
The starting pay for this position is $18.50 - $20 per hour.
What You’ll Do:
- Connect with employees during important milestones within the first 9 months
- Connect with 50+ team members per day by phone to access their experience
- Build rapport, solicit feedback, and uncover concerns
- Identify at-risk employees and proactively engage Source2 and our client
- Advise Source2 and our client to implement positive change and increase new hire satisfaction and retention
- Provide feedback in an effort to continuously improve Source2's recruiting and customer satisfaction strategy, processes and delivery
- Support Recruiting Coordinator as needed
Who You Are:
- Prior employee relations, employee engagement, HR, or management experience
- Passion for helping others and developing strong relationships with locators within their first 6 months
- Strong organization and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to make sound decisions independently with minimal supervision
- Dedication to achieving positive outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and solutions-focused in the face of roadblocks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and comfortable using the Google Docs platform
- Degree of study in Business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
What you’ll gain:
- Consistent Work Schedule - Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.