- Job Title
- MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN
- Job ID
- Clearwater, FL 33760
- Other Location
CoreRx, a dynamic pharmaceutical technology company that empowers its employees with responsibility and offers a supportive and highly progressive work environment. At CoreRx you will find a challenging career path directed towards growth and opportunity. We employ talented, motivated people - team players who are innovative thinkers. We offer our employees a comprehensive, competitive program of benefits and a corporate culture based on core values that include innovation, a results-oriented focus, and ethical behavior.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 1+ years experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience preferred in manufacturing, production, machine operator or technician, batch records, Tablets, tablet compression, solid dosage, powder, sachets, pouches, SOPs, GMP and FDA.
- Preferred supervisory experience. Ability to motivate and direct a diverse range of employees.
- Fluent in English.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Must be able to speak clearly, read, write and understand the English language.
- Works cross-functionally within the organization to facilitate the successful completion of all development projects and meets the objectives and goals of Core Rx Inc.
- Leads manufacturing/packaging projects applicable to the individual’s qualifications.
- Direct and motivate team members in day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Performs batch instructions to include dispensing of materials, operation of all minor and some major process/blending, and packaging equipment.
- Perform physical testing, product inspection, packaging, and general support of the manufacturing operation.
- Perform cleaning, equipment assembly/set-up, and documents entry activities
- Perform preventative maintenance, calibrations, repairs to equipment, set-up, and daily checks to support the manufacturing operation.
- Supports process and facility operations complying with Core Rx Inc. and FDA, GMP requirements
- Room cleaning, equipment cleaning, and storage of related parts and equipment cleaning verification.
- Training on SOP’s to remain current for job requirements, logbook entries and GMP documentation.
- Author/review SOP’s and execute qualification protocols.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written instructions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 55 lbs.
- Able to see/hear and communicate effectively.
- Will work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Will wear the proper protective equipment for a manufacturing and packaging environment.
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that CoreRx Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, CoreRx Inc. will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time