Project Manager (Civil Construction)
- Job Title
- Project Manager (Civil Construction)
- Job ID
- Sioux Falls, SD 57107
- Other Location
Soukup - a family name with a family-focused environment. Together, our team of friends, builders, and leaders help to shape South Dakota through site development projects, road construction, utility work, and demolition. Our fleet is composed of well-maintained, late-model equipment which allows our crews to provide exceptional value and exceed customer expectations. Love what you do and earn a great benefits package that makes working for Soukup even more rewarding. Learn more from some of Soukup’s employees: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ2Wffci4JG16QGI2jxBNeg.
As a Project Manager at Soukup Construction, you will be overseeing Civil Construction projects in and around the Sioux Falls area. You will plan, direct and coordinate the necessary tasks to ensure your projects are completed on-time and within budget. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of project management experience in the civil construction industry. With your eye for detail, ability to stay organized and strong communication skills, you will achieve great success. A very competitive salary will be awarded based on experience and qualifications. This position requires no overnight travel.
- Analyze construction plans and specifications to determine scope of work.
- Manage multiple civil constructions projects; including the cost, billing, plan changes, submittals and change orders associated to the projects.
- Facilitate the bidding process with vendors and material suppliers.
- Participate in the planning and estimate review meetings and job progress meetings.
- Perform site review during planning and project execution, as necessary.
- Accumulate, document and evaluate data on construction costs and procedures for use in future projects.
- Communicate project updates and progress in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of estimating and cost control techniques.
- Ability to understand and navigate building codes.
- Experience with MS Office products, Microsoft Project, B2W, HCSS and Bluebeam preferred.
- 3 years of project management experience in the civil construction industry preferred.
- Health insurance as low as $1 per week
- Dental, vision, and accident insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k with Company match
For more information, contact email@example.com or 605-332-5282.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.