Interested in joining our team?
Learn more about our available positions below.
- Job Title
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Review resume submissions and conduct initial telephone screening interviews; refer qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates.
- Create and update job postings.
- Manage invoices and maintain relevant recruiting metrics and reports.
- Coordinate all background checks, drug testing and other pre-employment tests.
- Create metrics to track recruiting sources, days to hire and other recruiting activities.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of and relationships with global candidate sourcing sites and venues.
- Manage systems and processes for sourcing candidates
- Assess candidates against job requirements using standardized methodologies such as online Selection tools and Targeted Selection.
- Assess the quality, rigor, and fit of the entire company for roles or job families.
- Build effective partnerships across and within all areas of Human Resources
- Continuously adapt processes for increased efficiency and customer satisfaction (must be easy to do business with).
- Manage relationships, contract and service level agreement performance with key business partners such as outsourced process providers, executive talent search firms.
- Manage the internal and external job posting and disposition process
- Manage applicant tracking and talent reporting systems.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Perform any other functions as required by management.
- Minimum of 3 years healthcare recruiting experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent in relevant discipline required.
- Full competency in MS Office.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as necessary.
- Experience with PEO desirable.
Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to establish priorities, administer a high volume of data, and communicate effectively. Ability and desire to take initiative to learn with flexibility to change while demonstrating a positive attitude.
Physical Demands and work environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasional walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking and hearing.
Work environment: Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.