General Mechanical offers Chicago business owners a perfect solution for all heating, cooling, ventilation, and even more. We’re the team that can help you optimize comfort and energy-efficiency in the Chicago area! Our team is certified, licensed, and specially trained to provide perfect service to meet all of your needs. Whether you need quick repairs or a complete critical machinery maintenance program, we have the skill and experience to provide you the best.
Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
- Job Title
- Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
- Job ID
- Roselle, IL 60172
- Other Location
Consider joining us at General Mechanical!
General Mechanical, part of Reedy Industries, is a full-service mechanical contractor in Roselle, IL that’s unsurpassed in refrigeration and HVAC for multiple chains or multiple unit facilities in the Chicagoland area.
We currently have an Account Payable Specialist opportunity who will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing and posting of payments received and prepare deposits for processing.
What you' will do:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable departments
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files, in accordance with department guidelines
- Assists corporate financial officers and branch personnel as necessary
- Prepares cleared checks for storage
- Assists in monthly closings
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
- Perform filing and copying
- You can anticipate other responsibilities in support of a collaborative culture
What We Need from You:
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) and 3-5 years of previous accounts payable experience
- Administrative skills and experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate typing ability and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Our company is committed to serving our industry with extraordinary people, innovative solutions, and unmatched results.
- We strive to offer the best experience to our employees and customers alike.
- If you want to grow alongside the best in the business and you value performance, quality, and reliability, apply today!
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.