- Job Title
- Systems Engineer
- Job ID
- ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87110
- Other Location
Systems Engineers at ExoAnalytic Solutions in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Would you like to work on state-of-the-art algorithms and software technologies for space and missile defense applications? How about advancing your knowledge in signal processing, modeling and simulation, and decision theory?
ExoAnalytic Solutions, a technology and innovation leader providing world- class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers globally, is looking for talented full time Systems Engineers with algorithm, software, and tool development experience to support our business.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the architecture, design, development, and testing of software, algorithms, and tools in the space and missile defense mission areas.
The Systems Engineer will:
The candidate will perform systems engineering, analysis and design/development tasks in support of providing world-class solutions for customers. Tasks include:
- Evaluating customer requirements/needs
- Leading and/or assisting in architecture definition and design, trade studies, and analysis
- Executing models and simulations in support of evaluation and/or data generation
- Developing, integrating, and testing Software
- Documenting analysis results the form of briefings, white papers, reports, and proposals
- Provide technical direction in a team environment
Knowledge & Experience Requirements (must have):
- US Citizenship
- Active Secret clearance or higher
- BS in Physics, Engineering, or Math with a minimum of 2+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in data and processing and analysis
- Demonstrated capability developing algorithms and/or models & simulations
- Proficiency in programming in Python, Java, C, C++, or MatLab
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Advanced degree in Physics, Engineering, or Math
- Experience in systems engineering
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience and understanding of machine learning
- Missile defense, air and missile defense, space systems, space situational analysis, or communication systems experience
ExoAnalytic Solutions is an employee-owned company with great benefits including a competitive salary, zero-cost medical, dental, and vision insurance, Generous 401(k) Retirement Plan with no employee contribution required, best-in-industry paid personal time off, and paid federal holidays. ExoAnalytic Solutions encourages a flexible schedule and allows employees to have structured freedom that allows employees to innovate. Apply today to join our team!