- Job Title
- Eligibility Specialist
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX 77304
- Other Location
The Eligibility Specialist will serve as a community health worker/advocate for patient resources and enrollment into appropriate programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Review household applications and conduct face-to-face interviews for enrollment into qualified programs, including the Prescription Assistance Program (PAP).
- Review and verify documentation for eligibility according to program requirements.
- Enter enrollments into appropriate database and ensure individual records are complete and correct before submitting to supervisor for audit.
- Provide timely response to incoming calls and requests for information.
- Establish and maintain reliable schedule for conducting enrollments/renewals for walk-ins and appointments.
- Serve as Lone Star contact for individuals seeking financial assistance and/or services in all applicable programs.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
At least 1-year healthcare experience.
Bilingual in English and Spanish.