Interested in joining our team?
Learn more about our available positions below.
Senior Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A)
- Job Title
- Senior Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37205
- Other Location
The Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Associate will report directly to the CEO and CFO. The position will provide advanced analytical support to senior management related to corporate-wide strategic decision-making. Complex analytical work will include – collecting, integrating, analyzing, interpreting, forecasting and presenting disparate information, including analytical projects.
- Develop insightful analytics and provide effective financial modeling to help drive and evaluate business performance.
- Prepare monthly financial data reviews for management and hold quarterly meetings with physicians and Market Leaders to evaluate their performance.
- Manage pharmaceutical portfolio pricing and provide detailed margin analysis.
- Perform post-LOI diligence and operational integration with Development team
- Preparation of annual revenue budget for multiple lines of business.
- Prepare Center budgets and coordinate financial objectives with Sales leadership, Clinical Educators and Market Leaders.
- Negotiate and manage execution of contracts for maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Approve expenses and review financial statements as prepared by Accounting.
- Preparation of bonus structures that align to unit and corporate objectives.
- Preparation of monthly reports that evaluate budget to actual performance.
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management.
- Recommend adjustment to forecast measurements as required.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and identify requirements for enhancements to existing systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Perform any additional functions as required by management.
- Bachelor's degree in areas of Accounting and Finance.
- A solid, demonstrated understanding of core accounting principles and financial concepts.
- 4+ years of financial analysis experience.
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word.
- Strong executive presence, communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong client service orientation
- MBA, CPA or CFA
- Prior healthcare experience
Strong leadership skills. Strong Business and Organizational Competence. Exceptional Customer Service Skills. Strong functional Competence. Interpersonal Skill Competency. Stress Tolerance. Initiative. Adaptability. Accountability. Integrity. Self-Confidence. Time Management Skills with an emphasis on multi-tasking.
Physical Demands and work environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasional walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking and hearing.
Work environment: Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.