Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
MedSurg Resource Registered Nurse FT Days
- Job Title
- MedSurg Resource Registered Nurse FT Days
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75222
- Other Location
Med/Surg Resource Registered Nurse (RN) job, Full-Time Days, Methodist Charlton Hospital
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Med/Surg Resource Team. This is for a full-time job opportunity.
Resource Med/Surg Registered nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients. Provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). Directs and supervises other assigned team members and collaborates with multidisciplinary team members to provide age/developmentally appropriate-care in accordance with unit standards of care. This position will float and support five MedSurg units: including an IMC unit.
Med/Surg Resource Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Med/Surg Resource Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current BCLS Certification and ACLS
- Current additional certifications as required by the department
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- At least 2-years MedSurg RN experience
Since 1975, Methodist Charlton Medical Center has been both a trusted healthcare provider and teaching hospital for the people of southwest Dallas County.
Methodist has been named the Best Place to Work for 15 consecutive years by the Dallas Business Journal. But, most important, we have deliberately created the kind of culture where employees are valued by leadership, are part of process initiatives, and truly support each other as a team.