- Job Title
- Technician Welder
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68110
- Other Location
Whether it is concepting new ideas or improving an existing product to enhance productivity – Ceres is ready to help bring ideas to life. We provide concept generation, detailed design, prototyping, testing, refinement, as well as manufacturing specialized machinery and purpose-built attachments. Our team of Mechanical, Industrial and Electrical Engineers has over 100 years of combined experience, and they, along with our technicians, welders and fabricators, complete our team of experts in analyzing concept generation, designing, and specifying components for complex systems and then bring them to life through our manufacturing capabilities.
Ceres is looking for a Welder to apply appropriate welding processes to build, test, trouble-shoot, repair and modify existing electronic and electrical equipment to join, surface and fabricate parts or metal or other weldable materials as specified by work order, blueprints or sketches.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at email@example.com or 402-891-7555.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES*:
- Operates metal fabrication equipment in compliance with company operating procedures using MIG, TIG, and ARC welding processes.
- Properly sets up and operates all fabrication equipment, including press brake, plasma table and welding machines.
- Analyzes, documents, investigates and communicates corrections for welding related process on custom parts or product.
- Reads and interprets drawings, blue prints, routers, Job Travelers, and welding process specifications
- Designs and repairs broken and cracked parts, holes, etc. in machinery as needed. Welds various thickness of metal in a horizontal, vertical or overhead position. Utilizes line boring of bearings and pin bores regularly.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Ceres specializes in equipment and attachments that require a high degree of mechanical, hydraulic and/or electrical functionality. Our team of engineers, along with our technicians, welders and fabricators, have over 100 years of combined experience in:
- Concept Generation
- Specifying complex systems
- Manufacturing capabilities
* The job duties listed in this job posting do not constitute a complete and exclusive list. Ceres further reserves the right to modify job duties, at any time and in its sole discretion, to meet the needs of the Company.