- Job Title
- Job ID
- Ames, IA 50010
- Other Location
As one of the largest OEM and OES servicers in the country, Nationwide Auto Services, Inc. provides a varied mix of services. Performed by the extensively trained members or the NAS team, we can customize our systems to assist you most effectively.
NAS is committed to providing the highest level of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by supporting an array of OEM and OES services to the automotive, manufacturing, and agricultural industries. Our Team Members are highly skilled and receive continuous training to ensure all areas of SAFETY, QUALITY, and PRODUCTIVITY meet/exceed company and customer expectations. NAS is a dynamic, adaptable, flexible, and diverse service provider that takes great PRIDE in placing our customer needs first and ensuring environmental initiatives are complied with wherever our EXPERTISE is required.
Join the Nationwide Auto Services team!
• Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
• Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
• Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
• Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
• Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
• Check output to ensure highest quality
• Maintain equipment in good condition
• Keep records of production quantities and time
• Report on issues, malfunction, or defective parts