Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Critical Care RRT - Clinical Specialist
- Job Title
- Critical Care RRT - Clinical Specialist
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75217
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Respiratory Therapist - Critical Care : A Major Medical Company founded upon innovation, superior commitment to customer service and unwavering dedication to improving patient care is looking for a DYNAMIC, HIGH ENERGY Critical Care Respiratory Therapist or RRT who would like a career change into a fast paced medical industry position as a Clinical Specialist.
This is a huge opportunity for the right person to advance their career to a Medical Device Company
MUST have minimum 5 years Ventilator and hemodynamic monitoring of hospital Critical Care patients.
MUST be Respiratory Therapist with BS/BA Degree
Position Location and Coverage
- Live in Dallas or Fort Worth TX area (near major airport)
- Coverage - Northern Texas and Oklahoma region
- Travel - up to 80% overnights/week (MUST be able to Travel)
- Base Salary 82.5k/yr with 15k Bonus.
- $500/month Car Allowance
- All Travel expenses
- Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*MUST be a Critical Care Respiratory Therapist with BS/BA Degree
*MUST have strong Ventilator experience !!
* MUST have minimum 5 years of Critical Care Hospital
experience including Hemodynamic Monitoring of patients.
* Knowledge of advance cardiac arrhythmia, hemodynamic, Swan
Ganz and Cardiac Output monitoring
* MUST have HIGH ENERGY & DRIVEN personality !!
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills !!
* MUST BE WILLING to do overnight travel
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Respiratory Therapist, RRT, RCP, Preceptor, Staff Development, patient Monitors, Hemodynamic Catheters, Arterial Catheters, Ventilators, Critical Care, Hospital, Acute Care, CCU, MICU, PACU, ICU, SICU, CVICU, ER, Post open heart recovery, Anesthesia, Hemodynamic Monitors, BIS, Invos, NIRS, SPO2, Capnography, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Specialist, Sales Support
- Pay Range
- $97,000.00 Annually to $97,500.00 Annually