R14-Furnace Road Team Lead
- Job Title
- R14-Furnace Road Team Lead
- Job ID
- Stafford, VA 22556
- Other Location
RGI is searching for full-time Team Lead - Store to join our team at the R14 Furnace Road store in Stafford. Assists in the supervision of the sales floor and processing department in absence of management, assuring goods are made available to the public in a clean, attractive environment with the best customer service.
- Assures the visual appearance and cleanliness of entire sales floor, including replenishment of merchandise, display of merchandise and advertising signs are clean and attractive.
- Assists cashiers with voids, refunds, change and X and Z readings as needed.
- Assures the best quality merchandise, removing poor quality, damaged or aged merchandise from the sales floor.
- Maintains safe shopping and working conditions throughout the sales floor, taking immediate actions to correct problems with fixtures and equipment and reports violations to Store Manager.
- Adheres to security policies and enforces all security rules and regulations and report incidents to Store Manager.
- Assists in any other store functions as needed to assure all work goals are met.
Must be available to work during operating hours as needed for business operations. Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, holidays and blackout periods which may vary from week to week as well as occasional overtime when approved by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1+ years retail cashier experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service mindset.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, reach and grasp throughout the workday.
- Previous experience in retail, fast food or warehouse environments.
- Previous military experience is highly preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT/WORK CONDITIONS:
- The associate is required to lift up to 50 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- The associate works in a moderate work environment with occasional exposure to extreme atmospheric conditions (temperature, noise, fumes, dust, etc.).
- The associate must be available to work evenings and/or weekends as business needs dictate.
In addition to pay and benefits, you will receive valuable training and experience. Best of all, when you come to work, you’ll know that your efforts make a meaningful difference in countless lives and communities. Join the Goodwill team and you will find more than a job…You will find a career with a cause!
To learn more about our company and team, please visit our website: www.fredgoodwill.org
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our team and the communities we serve. We encourage all to apply because we believe a diversity of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.
- Pay Range
- $16.34 Hourly to $16.34 Hourly