Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH) is a wholly owned and operated by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. Headquartered in Pembroke, NC in the heart of the Lumbee Territory, LTH serves as a holding company with multiple subsidiaries that service diverse federal agencies. The current subsidiaries include:
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (All Other Support Services NAICS: 561990; DUNS #968936380; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee IT Solutions, LLC (Engineering Services, NAICS: 541330; DUNS #117549596; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee 56 Construction, LLC (Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, NAICS: 236220; DUNS #117549603)
LTH exists to provide economic resources to the Lumbee Tribal Government for delivery to our Tribal Members. All employees of LTH and its subsidiaries are committed to providing world class service to its customers and partners while striving for excellence.
Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal employment opportunity to employees and applicants for employment and will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, military veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, genetic information, or mental or physical disability (and medical condition, for employees in California).
Deputy Camp Manager (CONTINGENT)
- Job Title
- Deputy Camp Manager (CONTINGENT)
- Job ID
- Other Location
*This position is CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD*
Deputy Camp Manager
This position is responsible for assisting the Camp Manager with the coordination of Camp Management activities; including monitoring relevant program personnel to support the successful delivery of the ATA Jordan mission. Incumbent will support the Camp Manager to manage overseas employment issues relating to all relevant contract employees, subcontractors, or vendors assigned to, or working in, the ATA Jordan camps. The Deputy Camp Manager may be assigned responsibility for special projects or portfolios and other duties as determined by the Camp Manager, the ATA Resident Program Manager, and ATA HQ Program Manager. If the Camp Manager is absent, the Deputy Camp Manager will assume responsibility for coordination of all Camp Manager activities
- Assist the Camp Manager to ensure successful management of all aspects of the project
- Understands Subcontracts
- Has a working knowledge of the FAR
- Has experience in managing local national staff
- This position is required to implement and maintain accounting and record keeping processes
- Supports the Camp Manager in preparing written and oral reports, as requested
- Implements and maintains safe working practices
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned
- Supervision of professional, technical, clerical, and/or staff on the project, as determined by the Camp Manager, ATA Resident Program Manager, and ATA HQ Program Manager
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in efficient business process improvement
- Technical understanding of operational planning and logistical activities within the Department of State framework
Security Clearance Requirements
There is no clearance requirement for this position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds
Overseas office environment. Some travel both domestically and internationally required based on business demands.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Benefits & Compensation
New employees are eligible to participate in the company’s benefits plan on their day of hire unless noted otherwise.
Medical Insurance – 60% Employer Paid
Vision & Dental Insurance, Long Term & Short-Term Disability, Group Life and AD&D Insurance – 100% Employer Paid
Flexible Spending Plan
Health Savings Account
401(k) Savings Plan – 100% match for the first 3% contributed; 50% match up to 5% contributed (no vesting period) *Eligibility is the first of the month after your date of hire
Paid holidays - Ten (10) per year
Paid Time Off - One hundred-twenty (120) accrued hours per year
Professional Development Program
Salary will be determined based on the individual’s education and experience level
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (LTE) is an 8(a) certified, Tribally Owned and Operated government services provider, and subsidiary of Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH), which is wholly-owned by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. We are a Native American, 8(a), Disadvantaged Small Business with a primary NAICS code of 541611. Our reputation for excellence is built on providing defined and repeatable support and services to agencies across the U.S. Government.
To learn more about LTE visit our website: https://www.ltellc.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
*This position is CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD*