- Job Title
- Paralegal/Office Manager
- Job ID
- Columbia, SC 29201
- Other Location
Land Intelligence, Inc. is seeking an experienced business manager or paralegal to join our team as an Office Manager. We are focused on creating software to automate the land development and commercial real estate industry.
This position is a full-time, exempt position, located on-site in Columbia, SC, reporting to the CEO and providing support to the General Counsel.
The ideal candidate will have a passion and interest as a business professional with a desire to create a career in business administration. They will have operational proficiency with the Microsoft Office 365 suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams. The candidate will be able to interface with both internal and external parties to support the day-to-day operations of the office and contribute to and lead special projects across various areas of the company.
In all roles, the Office Manager must demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information with discretion and use independent judgment.
- Design, communicate, and oversee implementation of office operations, policies, and procedures
- Review and manage the execution of standard legal documents, including non-disclosure agreements, services agreements, and other contracts
- Manage organizational communication, scheduling, and logistics for internal events such as board meetings and staff meetings
- Assist in answering the organization's main phone line and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Provide support for planning external events, including facilitating travel and logistics
- Continually look for ways to evolve and improve operational efficiency of systems and processes affecting staff and office operations
- Serve as the main point of contact for office vendors, including HR, Accounting, and IT
- General office management responsibilities for a startup software and professional services company
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years' experience, or 3-5 years' experience as a paralegal or in an administrative support role
- A self-starter with a high degree of energy and careful attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient or advanced skill in Microsoft Suite and experience with data management
- A demonstrated ability to plan effectively and meet deadlines
- Ready to grow with a fast-growing company
- Required Skills
• Bachelor's degree plus 2 years' experience, or 3-5 years' experience as a paralegal or in an administrative support role
• A self-starter with a high degree of energy and careful attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient or advanced skill in Microsoft Suite and experience with data management
• A demonstrated ability to plan effectively and meet deadlines