- Job Title
- Structural Superintendent
- Job ID
- Dell Rapids, SD 57022
- Other Location
Since 1962, BX Civil & Construction, Inc. has provided construction services in South Dakota, Iowa, North Dakota, Nebraska, and Minnesota. We strive to provide the highest quality service to our customers, a safe, stable and rewarding work environment for our employees, to provide leadership to our industry, and to attain a fair profit in the construction and construction service industries that we serve.
As a Supervisor, you will be working with a strong crew of hardworking individuals. You will lead a team to successful and safe completion of projects. In addition to superintendent responsibilities, you will assist with the management of materials, oversight of applicable OSHA and DOT specification compliance guidelines and communicating with subcontractors. You will be offered versatility and the opportunity to make in impact in several different areas.
- Lead and support a construction team of 8-10 employees and ensure teams have the necessary resources to execute high quality projects safely, and on time.
- Monitor project progress and deliver timely solutions, forecasting, and effective problem solving.
- Demonstrate the leadership traits of promptness, dependability, integrity, and hard work to build a collaborative, high performing team of construction employees.
- Actively support crew members with general construction duties such as machine operation to ensure projects are completed according to established timelines.
- Manage materials, employee scheduling, safety, and production.
- Top candidates for this role will have the ability to obtain or currently hold an NCCCO and OSHA 30 Certification
- Experience overseeing Civil Structural projects preferred
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Experience in bridge repair/rehab, girder and slab bridges, and box culvert construction, including sheet piling and pile driving.
- Experience operating heavy equipment is required.
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and E-Verify is required, candidates must also be insurable.
At BX Civil & Construction, Inc. we provide employees with stability and growth opportunities. Our team enjoys a competitive salary with benefits. We have deep family roots and organizational values that make us a great place to work and start a long and rewarding career. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-290-6018
Enova and BX Civil &Construction, Inc. are equal opportunity employers and afford equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions.[KK1] Enova Group, LLC.. and BX Civil &Construction, Inc. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.