Lead Project Manager (Sr. Manager/Director)
- Job Title
- Lead Project Manager (Sr. Manager/Director)
- Job ID
- Boulder, CO
- Other Location
OnKure is looking for an experienced project manager to join our team. Collaborating closely with our Discovery and Development Operations staff, this role will serve as the cross-functional team lead responsible for project management of OnKure programs from Lead Optimization through IND submission.
- Manage at least one asset-specific project team, working cross-functionally to achieve goals and set realistic timelines
- Establish and maintain project timelines, coordinating with appropriate Discovery, CMC, Legal, Quality, Development, Regulatory, Finance, and Business Development stakeholders
- Ensure project team members have the resources to deliver results according to the project timeline
- Coordinate and manage efficient stakeholder-driven project team meetings and clearly communicate action items and expectations in a timely manner
- Ensure project status, team activities and decisions made are properly documented and archived
- Proactively identify project risks and prepare plans for mitigation and contingency strategies
- Assist with identifying process improvements, and lead efforts to improve cross-functional engagement, collaboration, and communication
- Manage cross-functional resources, timelines, and budget to ensure successful execution of all project requirements
- Coordinate drafting, review, approval, and submission of all IND sections
- BS/MS/PhD or equivalent in chemistry, biology, or a related discipline
- 7+ years’ project management experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience managing early-stage clinical development projects
- PMP Certification or Project Management training from an accredited program preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate scientific and technical concepts to a broad audience
- Demonstrated ability to implement structure on a cross-functional team to increase team efficiency
- Strong communication skills, with a track record of leading cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- A desire to continue to learn and to jump in where needed at a small, growing organization
To attract the very best talent, OnKure offers a generous compensation and benefits package that includes competitive pay, performance-based bonus opportunities, stock options, insurance coverage (health, dental, life, and disability), self-managed paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with company match. We operate on a flexible schedule that allows a combination of both in-office and home-based work.
The annual compensation range for this role, based on experience, is $130,000 - $210,00.
OnKure is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected factors.