Skip to content
- Job Title
- Diesel Mechanic
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Other Location
As one of the largest OEM servicers in the country, Nationwide Auto Services, Inc. provides a varied mix of services. Performed by the extensively trained members or the NAS team, we can customize our systems to assist you most effectively.
NAS is committed to providing the highest level of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by supporting an array of SERVICES to the automotive industry. Our Team Members are highly skilled and receive continuous training to ensure all areas of SAFETY, QUALITY, and PRODUCTIVITY meet/exceed company and customer expectations. NAS is a dynamic, adaptable, flexible, and diverse service provider that takes great PRIDE in placing our customer needs first and ensuring environmental initiatives are complied with wherever our EXPERTISE is required.
Join the Nationwide Auto Services team!
THIS IS A TRAVELING POSITION
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Overhauls, repairs, and maintains gas or diesel engines, machinery, and equipment in accordance with DOT and company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance, examines parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear, and observes, tests, and evaluates the operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction and will disassemble equipment to replace or adjust parts and make repairs.
- Requisitions parts and materials.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Produce quality work that demonstrates pride of workmanship.
- Maintain your assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
- Maintain all safety standards.