Skip to content
- Job Title
- Layout Inspector
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Carrollton, TX 75006
- Other Location
As one of the largest OEM and OES servicers in the country, Nationwide Auto Services, Inc. provides a varied mix of services. Performed by the extensively trained members or the NAS team, we can customize our systems to assist you most effectively.
NAS is committed to providing the highest level of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by supporting an array of OEM and OES services to the automotive, manufacturing, and agricultural industries. Our Team Members are highly skilled and receive continuous training to ensure all areas of SAFETY, QUALITY, and PRODUCTIVITY meet/exceed company and customer expectations. NAS is a dynamic, adaptable, flexible, and diverse service provider that takes great PRIDE in placing our customer needs first and ensuring environmental initiatives are complied with wherever our EXPERTISE is required.
Join the Nationwide Auto Services team!
THIS IS A TRAVELING POSITION
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work from part, assembly, tooling and equipment drawings, sketches, and/or verbal or written instruction from supervisor.
- Plan and perform in an efficient sequence of operations, a set up and measurement in three dimensions of any feature, contour, form, or geometric relation.
- Ascertain permissible deviations and tolerances, critical features, processing requirements and standards against engineering specifications, to impart this accumulated dimensional and statistical data to appropriate authority, and geometric tolerancing.
- Devise, improvise, improve, and fabricate tool, fixture, check, and gaging fixtures that will help facilitate quick and accurate determination of dimensional adherence of fabricated, purchased and prototype prime parts, castings, assemblies, and weldments.
- Mark and tag appropriately, acceptable items and those deviating from standard, either as reworkable or scrap.
- Use P.C.'s to analyze dimensional data and have the ability to due minor programming.
- Produce quality work that demonstrates pride of workmanship.
- Maintain your assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
- Maintain all safety standards.