Machine and Tool Maintenance Technician
- Job Title
- Machine and Tool Maintenance Technician
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Carrollton, TX 75006
- Other Location
As one of the largest OEM and OES servicers in the country, Nationwide Auto Services, Inc. provides a varied mix of services. Performed by the extensively trained members or the NAS team, we can customize our systems to assist you most effectively.
NAS is committed to providing the highest level of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by supporting an array of OEM and OES services to the automotive, manufacturing, and agricultural industries. Our Team Members are highly skilled and receive continuous training to ensure all areas of SAFETY, QUALITY, and PRODUCTIVITY meet/exceed company and customer expectations. NAS is a dynamic, adaptable, flexible, and diverse service provider that takes great PRIDE in placing our customer needs first and ensuring environmental initiatives are complied with wherever our EXPERTISE is required.
Join the Nationwide Auto Services team!
THIS IS A TRAVELING POSITION
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Construct new apparatus, equipment, and machine tools. Work from design drawing and specifications.
- Setup and operate various standard machines such as key seaters, lathes, mills, shapers, surface grinders etc., to cut, form, and shape parts of regular, symmetrical, eccentric, and irregular form and shape.
- Select tooling, feeds, and speeds to suit variations in material, operating conditions, finish, and tolerance requirements.
- Assemble, align, fit, adjust, and check component parts of sub-assemblies and units. Obtain match fits of mating parts.
- Analyze reason for breakdown or mechanical defect in machine tools, hydraulic equipment, etc.
- Check and examine machine tool, hydraulic equipment, or related parts to be repaired, repair and re-assemble.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Produce quality work that demonstrates pride of workmanship.
- Maintain your assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
- Maintain all safety standards.