Skip to content
- Job Title
- Machine Center
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Carrollton, TX 75006
- Other Location
As one of the largest OEM and OES servicers in the country, Nationwide Auto Services, Inc. provides a varied mix of services. Performed by the extensively trained members or the NAS team, we can customize our systems to assist you most effectively.
NAS is committed to providing the highest level of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by supporting an array of OEM and OES services to the automotive, manufacturing, and agricultural industries. Our Team Members are highly skilled and receive continuous training to ensure all areas of SAFETY, QUALITY, and PRODUCTIVITY meet/exceed company and customer expectations. NAS is a dynamic, adaptable, flexible, and diverse service provider that takes great PRIDE in placing our customer needs first and ensuring environmental initiatives are complied with wherever our EXPERTISE is required.
Join the Nationwide Auto Services team!
THIS IS A TRAVELING POSITION
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up and operate numerical controlled machining center and milling machine to machine specified dimensions on ferrous product parts with limited alternatives and variations.
- Work from shop orders, part prints, method sheets, operation and routing sheets, and pre-punched numerical control tapes to operate automatically controlled machines with a multitude of tools to perform dedicated machining.
- Change tapes for variations in similar parts or override tape if running manually if situation prevails.
- Change and set broken and dull tools as required
- Transfer parts from machine to machine with use of conveyor and hoist.
- Work with programmer to prove out new tapes completely.
- Process parts subject to first piece layout inspection approval.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Produce quality work that demonstrates pride of workmanship.
- Maintain your assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
- Maintain all safety standards.