Skip to content
- Job Title
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Other Location
As one of the largest OEM and OES servicers in the country, Nationwide Auto Services, Inc. provides a varied mix of services. Performed by the extensively trained members or the NAS team, we can customize our systems to assist you most effectively.
NAS is committed to providing the highest level of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION by supporting an array of OEM and OES services to the automotive, manufacturing, and agricultural industries. Our Team Members are highly skilled and receive continuous training to ensure all areas of SAFETY, QUALITY, and PRODUCTIVITY meet/exceed company and customer expectations. NAS is a dynamic, adaptable, flexible, and diverse service provider that takes great PRIDE in placing our customer needs first and ensuring environmental initiatives are complied with wherever our EXPERTISE is required.
Join the Nationwide Auto Services team!
THIS IS A TRAVELING POSITION
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- MUST SUBMIT WELDING CERTIFCATION(S) TO BE CONSIDERED
- Weld metal parts using MIG, TIG, and various other welding process.
- Ability to read and work from technical engineering drawings.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements).
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead).
- Ability to inspect finished product, parts, or units for conformance to print and all clean up detail.
- Requisitions parts and materials.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Produce quality work that demonstrates pride of workmanship.
- Maintain your assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
- Maintain all safety standards.