Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative
- Job ID
- THE WOODLANDS, TX 77382
- Other Location
The Customer Service Representative is the main point of contact for our customers and is responsible for serving our customers, responding to questions and issues raised by utility affiliate company customers, assisting in the preparation, dissemination, collection of customer invoices for utility affiliates, and participating in the collection and recording of monthly customer service payments.
- Enters utility affiliate customer payments and generates associate summary reports
- Assists with working email inbox for customer transfers and new customer applications; updating transfer tracker and file for transfer/account set-up.
- Prepare measure and build invoices for new builders/customers. Collect payment and applicable service deposits as required.
- Prepare works order to install new service lines for builders/new customers of the company affiliates, transmit these work orders to field personnel.
- Enter work orders into the billing system and work order tracker
- Collect delinquent customer payments through tracking and contacting customers. When necessary, submit delinquent customers to collections per policy
- Customer conflict resolution as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- College-level coursework or at least 2+ years of related experience in office administration.
- Experience with a variety of invoicing and billing concepts, standards, practices, and procedures.
- Customer Service experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication skills, as required in responding to customer questions and complaints.
- Organized and attentive to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in the use of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office, billing, and QuickBooks.
- Solid interpersonal skills – outgoing, positive, and user-friendly.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prefer related experience in a small office environment.
- Technical degree preferred
- Certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft or HDI preferred
Why Should I Apply?
- Competitive pay plus bonus
- Great benefits ( United HealthCare)
- Generous PTO Policy
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Snacks, Sodas, & Bottled Water provided