- Job Title
- Scrum Master
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- 100% Remote, MD
- Other Location
We are searching for an Scrum Master to join our team and support our client. The position is based in Sterling, VA. If you are solution-oriented, thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment, please submit your resume.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities for the FDA Scrum Master position include but are not limited to:
- Support one or more delivery teams as a Scrum Master, operating within the fast-paced application development environment.
- Serve as the servant leader for the team to ensure clear communication and organization of the team, along with maintaining the production backlog and release plan and facilitating the core scrum ceremonies.
- Work within the core delivery team empowered/tasked with design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications, and building high performing delivery teams.
- Engage stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations.
- Communicate committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders.
- Represent the team daily at the Scrum of Scrums (S2) meeting to report impediments for escalation.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies for the team (S1, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo).
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner. Act as a conduit to other teams and LOBs with which the team is interacting
- Track and produce key metrics (e.g., burndown, velocity)
The Scrum Master will have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of Agile Software Development experience in financial industry, with knowledge of SAFe, Kanban, and other industry best practices.
- Experience in implementing agile processes within a large organization.
- Experience working at an organization going through an Agile transformation.
- Serve as the Scrum Master in a program/portfolio.