R7-Louisa Store Manager
- Job Title
- R7-Louisa Store Manager
- Job ID
- Louisa, VA 23093
- Other Location
RGI is searching for a full-time Store Manager to join our team at R7-Louisa location. As a Store Manager you will plan, organize, and coordinate all activities of store and donation center management and operations to ensure production, donation, and sales goals are met. In addition, the Store Manager will be responsible for employee supervision, hiring and training, store security, maintenance, health & safety, and merchandising.
- Prepares employee work schedules and ensures accurate employee hours are submitted and entered into our timekeeping system correctly.
- Promotes and enforces standards and policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store, and ensuring security of premises, including responsibility for the store alarm system.
- Supervises the daily cash drawer balances and deposits of store receipts. Ensures that sales associates have proper training on cash registers and follow all procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that production, donor, and sales goals are met as established
- Maintains a fully stocked and rotated store.
- Responsible for maintaining store displays and signage, both regular and seasonal, while ensuring that displays are continually fresh and appealing.
- Ensures adequate staffing for store sales and production and training of store employees.
- Provides training for employees in sales techniques, store rules, customer satisfaction, and how to meet and interact with the public.
- Maintains cleanliness of the store premises.
- Ensures efficient processing of donations and maintains accurate donor counts.
- Attends and conducts regular staff meetings; provides thorough communication to staff
- Process, stock, merchandise, colorize, size, tag, and barb merchandise.
- Ensures understanding and support of the Goodwill mission, with the ability to communicate it to customers and employees.
- 5+ years of experience supervising teams of 15 or more employees.
- A strong familiarity with developing budgets and creating plans to exceed financial expectations.
- A focus on maintaining and improving Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Demonstrated capacity to embrace change.
- Demonstrated decision making capabilities.
- Experience with hiring and developing staff.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Have good problem resolution skills.
- Have strong organizational and planning skills.
- Have excellent customer service.
- Have strong analytical and business skills.
- The associate is required to lift up to 50 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- The employee works in a moderate work environment with occasional exposure to extreme atmospheric conditions (temperature, noise, fumes, dust, etc.).
- The employee must be available to work evenings and/or weekends as business needs dictate.
In addition to pay and benefits, you will receive valuable training and experience. Best of all, when you come to work, you’ll know that your efforts make a meaningful difference in countless lives and communities. Join the Goodwill team and you will find more than a job…You will find a career with a cause!
To learn more about our company and team, please visit our website: www.fredgoodwill.org.
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our team and the communities we serve. We encourage all to apply because we believe a diversity of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.