- Job Title
- Client Manager
- Job ID
- Reno, NV
- Other Location
As the Vereco Client Manager, you provide daily client end-user support for the Managed Print Services program your assigned territory of healthcare facilities. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, as demonstrated by your employment history. You are diplomatic, a superb listener, a hands-on problem-solver and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced hospital environment.
If you are a troubleshooter and a team player who approaches your job with energy, enthusiasm and integrity, we want to talk to you! You will work closely with the hospital’s IT staff, outside vendors, and the support team to ensure that service delivery exceeds expectations and to contribute to the development of new and emerging business solutions for the client.
- Develop relationships with client end-users; communicate the benefits and rationale behind actions to improve the client’s print environment; effectively communicate the benefits that Vereco is able to provide.
- Meet or exceed service level targets for ticket acknowledgement and issue resolution; quickly engage end-users to establish realistic expectations; ensure customer needs are being met in a timely manner.
- Accurately and promptly track and update service calls in log and/or helpdesk application ensuring information is clear, thorough and professional.
- Execute tasks in an organized manner; consistently follow daily processes and schedules; maintain a proactive approach focused on preventing issues and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Collect meter usage information and distribute toner; know the facility layout; maintain accurate device inventory.
- Provide training to end-users to optimize use of print devices.
- Proactively seek ways to improve service and bring added value to the client and Auxilio.
- Understand and adhere to Vereco’s device data security procedures; proactively identify opportunities to improve client data security.
- Flexibility in role to provide support to other team members.
- Drive positive customer service survey results and other positive feedback from clients.
- Management of a rotational staff that provides on-call support within a 24/7 environment may be required
- Personal vehicle, valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- The ability to remain flexible and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong people skills; able to build and maintain professional, trusting relationships with client, internal Team members, and vendors; able to quickly and effectively learn the culture and uniqueness of the client environment and adapt to various personality types and reporting levels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office skills; proficient in Excel, able to manipulate data, send and receive e-mail, and access on-line manuals
- 2 years of experience working with clients
Even Better if you have:
- Technical background on print, copy, scan, fax devices and understanding of network infrastructure and software applications
- Junior College or four-year university degree desired
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Prior experience in Managed Print Services
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time in assigned territory
- Working in a face paced environment with competing deadlines
- Requires travel throughout hospital complete and grounds, both walking and driving
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, work at floor level and walk long distances
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors.
- Occasional exposure to variations in temperature, noise, mechanical, electrical, fume/odor, chemical, toxic waste, and wet hazards
Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required at the company's expense as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting