eCommerce Product Manager
- Job Title
- eCommerce Product Manager
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Hybrid
- Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Other Location
eCommerce Product Manager
Overview:Are you passionate about product management, analyzing consumer behavior, and DTC businesses?
As Leesa’s eCommerce Product Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and lead digital business requirements within a holistic direct-to-consumer (DTC) eCommerce product roadmap. You will coordinate cross-functionally by directing and overseeing business requirement definition, conduct marketplace and customer journey audits, inform, and deliver eCommerce optimizations. This critical role will work closely with relevant cross-functional teams in Marketing, Engineering, UX/UI, Analytics, Creative, Content, Finance, Product, and Customer Support.
This role requires a strong understanding of product management, outstanding executive function and prioritization skills, immersive understanding for all cross-functional roles in a DTC marketing-driven environment, and the ability to drive outcomes.
You are highly motivated, easy to work with, and collaborative. Keys to success in this role are initiative, collaboration, active stakeholder management, ownership, and a strong drive to get things done.
- Formulate business-wide website requirements in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, as well as user and competitive insights to build and maintain an ecommerce roadmap
- Work with designers and developers to expand and optimize our digital customer experience so that it becomes a frictionless method of purchase for customers
- Continuously analyze the customer journey using heatmaps, user interviews, a/b testing methodology
- Continuously conduct marketplace audits in the online mattress marketplace
- Identify useful, scalable solutions for feature sets
- Identify the MVP for each new initiative or feature improvement, build stakeholder buy-in, and relentlessly lead the execution
- Maintain technical considerations e.g. site speed, SEO, browser compatibility, etc. to ensure these aspects remain monitored and top of mind
- Develop and execute on timelines, deliverables, and reporting for your goals to drive success against team and company goals
- 5+ years in Product Management, eCommerce management in related industries
- 2-5+ years of experience in a DTC eCommerce business that sells goods (not just software or services)
- Robust structured time management and prioritization skills
- Open communicator, who likes to interact and collaborate with others
- Proven ability to collaborate with Technical, Design, and Business teams to drive desired outcomes
- Demonstrated aptitude to manage requirements definition and product development to successfully deliver key objectives via structured, agile execution
- Strong understanding of stack architecture and in-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Strong experience with design thinking framework and a/b testing methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate product vision to stakeholders and senior executives
- Experience with Shopify, Monday, and roadmap planning tools is strongly desired, along with a robust understanding of Agile scrum, and eCommerce and content management platforms (Content Stack)
- Communication: You are crisp in written and verbal communication skills and use these to influence outcomes with persuasiveness and credibility. You appreciate the diversity of stakeholder interactions and adapt your style and approach accordingly
- Learning Agility: You take a systematic, structured view of situations, while staying focused on the big picture and outcomes. You have significant experience operating in a DTC and understand what each team does.
- Results Oriented: You have a track record of achievement, accountability and translating complex strategies into crisp, actionable plans leading to desired outcomes.
- Time Management: You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment, coupled with the aptitude to set priorities, manage deadlines, and make bold data-driven decisions
- Judgement and problem-solving skills: You are naturally inquisitive, independent critical thinker, proactive problem-solver and detail-oriented, grounded in sound business judgement
- Pay Range
- $75,000.00 Annually to $90,000.00 Annually