Division Manager, Northern Virginia
- Job Title
- Division Manager, Northern Virginia
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
Job Type: Division Manager, Northern Virginia
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Location: Arlington, VA
Education Requirements: BS in Physics, Engineering, Math¸ similar technical field of study
Experience: 15+ years’ experience, 5 of which have been spent in a management position.
Citizenship: United States citizenship required
Security Clearance: Existing secret security clearance is a plus, but not required. All new hires will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required for clearance.
ExoAnalytic Solutions has a small office in the Northern Virginia that has significant opportunities for growth and is currently looking for someone who is excited to lead and grow the local office. The Division Manager will direct and oversee the activities, and resources of an office, while also being customer-facing.
- Provides leadership, direction and guidance to project directors and managers within an assigned program to ensure appropriate execution of projects.
- Manage program priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Expand existing business to grow the NOVA office
- Lead a team of engineers with a broad range of experience
- Must have business vision, excellent communication skills and be able to represent the company to customers
- Prior experience as an office lead, program manager, etc.
- Past experience in either the space or intelligence community in the DC area
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Connections in the space or intelligence community
ExoAnalytic Solutions is a technology and innovation leader providing world- class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers worldwide. ExoAnalytic Solutions is an employee-owned company with great benefits, including a competitive salary; medical; dental and vision insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan with 6% contribution made by the company; and plentiful paid personal time off. Exo encourages a flexible schedule and allows employees to have structured freedom that allows employees to innovate. Apply today to join our team!
ExoAnalytic Solutions also provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.