Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH) is a wholly owned and operated by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. Headquartered in Pembroke, NC in the heart of the Lumbee Territory, LTH serves as a holding company with multiple subsidiaries that service diverse federal agencies. The current subsidiaries include:
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (All Other Support Services NAICS: 561990; DUNS #968936380; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee IT Solutions, LLC (Engineering Services, NAICS: 541330; DUNS #117549596; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee 56 Construction, LLC (Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, NAICS: 236220; DUNS #117549603)
LTH exists to provide economic resources to the Lumbee Tribal Government for delivery to our Tribal Members. All employees of LTH and its subsidiaries are committed to providing world class service to its customers and partners while striving for excellence.
Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal employment opportunity to employees and applicants for employment and will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, military veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, genetic information, or mental or physical disability (and medical condition, for employees in California).
Contracts Administrator II
- Job Title
- Contracts Administrator II
- Job ID
- Stafford, VA
- Other Location
- PEMBROKE, NC
Contracts Administrator II
Stafford, VA or Pembroke, NC
The Contracts Administrator II will assist in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals. They will be responsible for reviewing contracts and assisting the preparation of bids and negotiations with suppliers, partners or customers.
- Provide full life-cycle contract management, including developing, negotiating, administering and closing out Government contacts and task orders in accordance with company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications.
- Support inter Request for Proposal (RFP) and review meetings, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations, and draft/finalization of contract, to include performing risk analysis of RFPs (identify risks and prepare mitigation strategies) and providing input for pricing strategies, prepare formal contract correspondence and ensure compliance with contract policies, procedures and standard operating practices to provide successful proposal and contract execution.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- Monitor company performance for conformance to original proposal and maintains continual reviews to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that the contract is in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications and government regulations.
- Prepares and disseminates information throughout the organization regarding contract status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation and termination.
- Analyze, prepare and negotiate contractual agreements such as Teaming, Non-Disclosure, Memorandum of Understandings/Memorandum of Agreements and the other binding agreements as the business opportunity presents.
- Manage all activities over a broad spectrum of assigned duties and responsibilities
- Perform contract/subcontract review, negotiations and interface with customer/vendor contracting personnel
- Review all contract/subcontract modifications and proposals for completeness, compliance and accuracy
- Notify management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact to the company
- Provide responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations
- Prepare requests for proposals for distribution to vendors, as well as evaluate responses
- Work with the accounting department to ensure correct funding, billing, payments and collection of contracts
- Prepare reports on the status of contracts for management
Ensure compliance with all US Government contract reporting requirements
- Participate in customer business management reviews, focusing on contractual issues
- Assist in developing and executing Subcontract Agreements
- Work with accounting department to document, review and distribute subcontractor invoices for payment
- Assist project managers in the oversight of contract performance
- Assist, prepare, issue and monitor task orders and modifications
- Document best practices and develop policies and procedures that conform to government regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance or related field with a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience.
- Masters’ degree in business administration, management, finance or related field with a minimum of 0-2 years’ experience.
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in business administration, management, finance field.
- Working knowledge with FAR/DFARS, GSA Federal Schedules, Federal IDIQ and supplemental acquisition regulations of government agencies.
- Must have experience providing contract-related administrative support with a government contractor
- Specialized government contract management training desired
- Knowledge of the FAR and agency supplements
- Must have experience in handling time-sensitive, service-oriented functions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects and work effectively under time constraints
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be fluent with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Director of Contracts
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Security Clearance Requirements
This position does not require a security clearance.
Travel is anticipated to be less than 5% within the Continental United States