Option 1: Create a New Profile
Certified Medication Aide / Technician
- Job Title
- Certified Medication Aide / Technician
- Job ID
- Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Other Location
All candidate applications must be submitted online. www.GreenfieldSeniorLiving.com/Careers
Certified Medication Technician
Now Hiring: Medication Technician (All Shifts)
Greenfield Senior Living: In collaboration with our residents and care teams, we will transform the experience of senior living and allow our residents to lead full and enriching lives. A dedicated team of professionals providing outstanding care to the Residents of our communities
Certified Medication Aide: Greenfield Senior Living is seeking full-time/part-time Certified Medication Aides / Technicians (VA) to help support the medication program. The Med Tech is responsible for the administration of medications in a safe and organized manner and assisting with resident care. A current license for the state of VA is required for this role.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to: administration of medications, documentation of medication administration, and resident care. The Med Tech does answer to the Health Care and Resident Care Coordinator and will communicate with the pharmacy on a regular basis.
- Current medication technician certification (assisted living) in the state of VA in good standing
- Exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Six months experience in long term care or assisted living preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- The ability to prioritize is flexible and organized
COVID-19 Vaccinations – Greenfield Senior Living has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations
As a condition of employment with Greenfield Senior Living, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Greenfield Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.