Option 1: Create a New Profile
Registered Medication Aides / Technicians
- Job Title
- Registered Medication Aides / Technicians
- Job ID
- Schwenksville, PA 19473
- Other Location
Certified Medication Technician
Now Hiring: Registered Medication Technician (All Shifts)
Greenfield Senior Living: In collaboration with our residents and care teams, we will transform the experience of senior living and allow our residents to lead full and enriching lives. A dedicated team of professionals providing outstanding care to the Residents of our communities
Certified Medication Technician: Greenfield Senior Living is seeking full-time/part-time Certified Medication Aides / Technicians (PA) to help support the medication program. The Med Tech is responsible for the administration of medications in a safe and organized manner and assisting with resident care. The Med Tech does answer to the Health Care and Resident Care Coordinator and will communicate with the pharmacy on a regular basis.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the administration of medications, documentation of medication administration, and resident care. The Med Tech does answer to the Health Care and Resident Care Coordinator and will communicate with the pharmacy on a regular basis.
- Current medication technician certification (Personal Care) in the state of PA in good standing
- Exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Six months experience in long term care or assisted living preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Ability to prioritize is flexible and organized
All candidate applications must be submitted online.
Competitive wage & benefit package and career growth.
As a condition of employment with Greenfield Senior Living,
any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
COVID-19 Vaccinations – Greenfield Senior Living has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations
Greenfield Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.